About American Renal Associates
American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ARA) is a leading provider of outpatient dialysis services in the United States. As of December 31, 2016, ARA operated 214 dialysis clinic locations in 25 states and the District of Columbia serving approximately 14,500 patients with end stage renal disease. ARA operates exclusively through a physician partnership model, in which it partners with approximately 380 local nephrologists to develop, own and operate dialysis clinics. ARA’s Core Values emphasize taking good care of patients, providing physicians with clinical autonomy and operational support, hiring and retaining the best possible staff and providing best practices management services. For more information about American Renal Associates, visit www.americanrenal.com.
ARA’s Core Values:
- Take good care of the patients and the financial success will follow.
- Enable the nephrologist to practice as he/she sees appropriate.
- Provide the nephrologist the autonomy to make operational decisions.
- Acknowledge that facility staff members are a critical and valuable asset. Do everything possible to hire and retain the best possible staff.
- Listen to the practitioners and provide the tools needed to take excellent care of their patients.
- The Corporate office works for our staff, our doctors and our patients.